Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Next Release?

Hi Strelets,

Will you be releasing any sets before xmas, perhaps Prussians or French line infantry?

thanks in advance

Allan

Re: Next Release?

Dear Allan,

the plan is to release 13 new sets, incl. 3 Prussian sets, and re-release one old set before Christmas.
The sets, that will be released will be announced at some later stage.
Please, be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets

Seems to me more saving needed ...:yum:

3 (three) Prussian sets????? Did I miss something?

I can only see one Prussian marching set I was wondering about the other two sets myself.

Its going to be an exciting Xmas this year PSR also lists Landwehr on the march & Landwehr at ease these could be the other two Prussian sets.
I sort of remember a couple of pictures a while ago & discussions whether they were Prussian or Russian figures.

Exiting stuff Strelets, thanks for the advice *and* for your continued efforts.

Mr Schmitt, there was this post from Strelets a few weeks back showing a standing Prussian
http://pub33.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2833323740&frmid=6&msgid=1063886&cmd=show

Perhaps the third one will be firing (or attacking/advancing)?

Muchos excitement!

James

Here's hope that some of the 20th century artillery sets will be included. :wink:

Pa
Here's hope that some of the 20th century artillery sets will be included. :wink:
I have always wondered why the British 17pdr (not the interim 'pheasant') has always been ignored by manufacturers in 1/72 plastic.

although not my period some Napoleonic era pieces (howitzers, 18pdr siege etc) would also be interesting additions

Wonderful news! I didn´t expected anymore that the prussians will been delivered soon, but now there will been even 3 sets! I can´t wait still, but I will try to be patient and to see them under the christmas tree. Many thanks for these news....

pouvez vous me dire la réédition de l ancien ensemble