Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: It´s Friday Evening !!!!!

Greetings from tropical Brazil.

Re: It´s Friday Morning !!!

Hmm, Italian WWI.

"Hmm, Italian WWI."
Yes, I too think so mister Misteredd...

Yes looks like WWI Italian. However, I hope we do get French WWII colonials to match the FFL that are on the stocks. Distinctive uniform and the Africans that fought so bravely for France when France itself had fallen deserve to be depicted.

Graham Korn
Yes looks like WWI Italian. However, I hope we do get French WWII colonials to match the FFL that are on the stocks. Distinctive uniform and the Africans that fought so bravely for France when France itself had fallen deserve to be depicted.
Yes the idea of French African troops as well as FFL is an excellent idea. Too often only white troops are depicted which was far from the truth.

As I have said before 1930s Colonial French have the potential for many situations. While the conflict with the Americans in North Africa is the obvious one there are so more. the Levant against the Commonwealth troops, the Franco-Thai war, Battle of Madagascar against the South Africans and KAR.

Many of the above forces have already been produced by Strelet.

Vichy French against the USA and France vs Thailand are both good choices, IMHO.
Then we need Thai troops, of course.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek
Bunker Talk blog