Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Glimpse of Friday

Gentlemen,

To all of you, who worked hard during the week,

Have a nice week-end!

Yours faithfully,

Strelets

Re: Glimpse of Friday

Like my crush Belinda used to sing....
Uh heaven is a place on earth!!!

Very nice! FFL Heavy Weapons set perhaps?

Today is Thursday, so I wonder what Friday will bring....? and seeing as we are doing 80`s singers.....Billy Idol " with a rebel yell he cried more more more" .

Alan Buckingham
Today is Thursday, so I wonder what Friday will bring....? and seeing as we are doing 80`s singers.....Billy Idol " with a rebel yell he cried more more more" .
I've gotten a good laugh from your humour, Alan … "more, more, more." Billy idol; one of my faves still.

And I still get chuckles out of Paint Dogs "Camel Gate" (gait). I remember Watergate.

Good humour guys! Thanks.

Dearest Strelets,

Awesome Friday's Teaser Pictures. I love all of the fine details and great poses.

I've got my new Beau Geste Forts by Italeri from Italy now, so I can begin assembling them into one larger fort with 4 corner towers. I even bought from the U.K. some 1/76 bunk beds, desks, chairs and buildings for add-ons to make it a 4-D fully outfitted fort hopefully making it more realistic.

I've also gotten out my spare Airfix Fort Saharas to make one or two more forts as Conversions. I know your new Legionnaires will really give them the final touch of class!

Thank you Strelets Team!!! - GC

Thanks for sharing another preview of your WWI-/Interwar-legionnaires. :+1:

Again, good sculpting & lifelike postures and very nice & useful poses.

Any hint if the next release-batch will contain one or more of those great looking legion sets?

Very late 80's, but I think the Queen song "I want it all" is the most accurate to describe the attitude of most of the insatiable audience here (not excluding myself of course...). :smile: :laughing:

Dear PeterTheGreat,

the answer to your question is "Yes".
Please, be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets