Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: French Foreign Legion Early XX C.

Excellent. I'll be buying! Poses look like that they are in "action/attack!" formation - hoping Mr. Strelets expands this FFL-XXC series into "marching" (with baggage camels), "standing" and "heavy weapons/arty" as well as a "command" set with officers (dismounted and mounted), and a bugler or two of course...looking forward to the New Year!

Yes these look excellent. Cant wait until they come out!

I absolutely agree that these look great.

Some of the rifles look old enough for at least some these chaps to be used in rather earlier periods (?before 1900). I'm no expert on Arab dress, but surely this costume would also work a lot further East. So I think many of these would be useful over a big range of time and geography.

When do we think they will be out? The Strelets queue is strong but long (personally I have been awaiting for the Bashi Bazouks for a while).

Great looking Masters. I like the Box Art, too.

Sure hope you produce this fine looking set in the same Blue Color as in the Box Art!

I've bought the new Italeri Beau Geste Forts so I'd love to have your Legionnaires garrison them.

Thanks again, Strelets. Well done!!!