Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Friday`s

Clearly I am not the only one who hangs around the Strelets site on Friday`s, waiting for a glimpse of some new and exciting 1/72 figure.....and it rarely if ever disappoints ....except when we have a no show.......the pain:face_with_head_bandage: ......I now have prepared for such eventualities by stocking up the fridge with a few bottle`s of my favorite cider , this I find numbs the feelings of frustration,disappointment, and anti climax.....and prepares me for the weekend, what is your coping mechanism ?

Re: Friday`s

HOPE - sometimes Strelets post the treat on Saturdays maybe Mr Strelets isn't working today but when we get up tomorrow there may be a little present for us.

Dear Alan,

sometimes all you have to do is just stand and wait a little bit:

Have a nice one!

Strelets

"They also serve".

Very nice figure by the way.:+1:

Prussians standing at attention great I have really enjoyed painting the French sets released earlier this year looking forward to getting my hands on these thanks Mr Strelets

I have to ask, is the haversack on the correct side now? And by that I mean the left?

What a ripper! Now I'm looking forward to marching AND at attention.

Thanks Strelets,

James