Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ITS Friday 😄

Friday, it would be nice to see the crew figures for the British Boer war gun.....please

Mr strelets I would like to see some new Napoleonic set the Polish artillery would be great if possible but anything will do thanks in advance.

...and why not, some brand new ww2 Chinese figures!!! It is Friday, the day of wishes and miracles...

....yes please give us a treat Strelets.. some great suggestions and I wouldn`t mind seeing
some new WW1 Serbs for 1914/1915 too ..!!

Friday is coming to an end and nothing from that nice kind man Mr Strelets maybe he is unwell. So I will just sit here unhappy with a small sob now and again.

DuncanH
....yes please give us a treat Strelets.. some great suggestions and I wouldn`t mind seeing
some new WW1 Serbs for 1914/1915 too ..!!
WW1 late Serbs would be an ideal set to have at least one FEMALE soldier. Just come across an article about Flora Sandes - a lady that calls out to have a figure in uniform.

If Boer guns are going to be produced are we going to see a reissue of the Boer sets or new sets of Boers made in the new finer style?