Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Linear-A / Villanovan Culture Warriors 9-5 B.C. - painted 1/72

Last weekend, on the event from "Inspiration Modellbau" in Mainz (Germany) you could see these really fantastic miniatures from Linar-A painted :-) (on sunday).
It was a very great pleasure to paint them. Here are the results - the unpainted set should be available in the last months of this year in the webshop from Linear-A

Pictures

Re: Linear-A / Villanovan Culture Warriors 9-5 B.C. - painted 1/72

These are lovely. Not really a period I know much about - seem to have a slight Celtic aspect to them mixed with more Mediterranean feel.

I like them a lot. This is the first "real" Linear A set. The company is really interesting. I hope for further sets like Etruscan army, Samnites, Volcae Fighters, even some more italian celts. I do really hope for a Punic War line containing decent Ligurians, some more Iberians, Celt-Iberians, Turdetanian, Sardic or Corsic fighters and so on.

I hope there comes a lot of more sets like this - there aren't many companies which do anything for ancient and medieval themes today. But i fear there should be much more support for all of their current projects to increase the chance for new ones.