Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: U.S. Military Uniforms for the 21st Century for Global Conflicts

Yeah, over the years I've written them at least 3 times requesting Span-Am War sets. Always replied and said they would pass the request. But no action. Doesn't matter to me since they make everything in one color - dark gray. Maybe someday we could convince Strelets to make some Span-War sets. So many great uniforms including Cubans and Philippinos!

On the other hand, their Conquistadores teaser pictures had a kneeling musketeer. But the set for sales didn't. They sold me some separately, but the color was an awful orange.

I have all of their WWII German sets (multiples) and am in awe of them. Very nice. They didn't design their own. I mentioned in an earlier thread they are all copies of Tamiya and other larger scale sets. Can't complain because now we have 1/72 figureines in a nice soft plastic and all the same poses as larger scale figurines. And far superior to the MARX figures of either scale.

And Strelets figures blend in perfectly. Their sets have 4 sprews so when I needed officers, I bought thier "Police Battalion" and "Stalingrad" sets especially for the Officers. 4 boxes each and I've got 32 Officers that match perfectly plus add more figures!

Cheers!