Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WW2 French FL Desert

Buying these for sure,very good.

Re: WW2 French FL Desert

count me in !!!:nerd_face:
Strelets fulfilled our expectations once more.

Nice looking figures and another must have ! Any details on the release date ?

Great looking figures, I'll be buying. Based upon their past track record, I'd say once Strelets put the whole set of masters up then we have about 4-6 months till release. I hope they make the next set of releases (thinking Dec 2018)!

Nice, and I can see some of them serve as Brits with some headswaps.

I like them. I appreciate the french weaponry like the MAS-38 MP, the MAS 36 Bolt action and the FM24/29. But i do not like all those Thompson MPs. Were´nt they rare? I prefer those original french MP like the MAS-38, the MP 18 or Erma MPs (captured from the Kaiser or acquired from exiled Spanish Republicans). Were those Thommy Guns common equipment of those Legionaires? Even later on? The Legion fought against the British in Syria without Thommy Guns. They fought even during Operation Torch without these MPs. Did they field Thommy Guns in Egypt?

My educated guess is, yes they were issued (fact) it what numbers, not sure, but probably on a par with the rest of the 8th army, so at least one per section/squad, so they are probably over represented in this set, but is that not the way of this hobby ? :smile:

good morning.
What a fireworks of news currently!
These masters are portraying nicely the battle of Bir Hakeim in 1942 where the 13 demi-brigade of the French Foreign legion and others Free French troops stopped Rommel for a while.
I am very happy to see the MG Hotchkiss included as well
In 2019, we could ask and hope for British/French commandos in DDAY with berets and appropriate weapons such as Lee Enfield nbr 4, KGUN,PIAT and maybe a mortar.
Cheers.
CPN

Looks awesome. Cant wait for them to come out. I will admit I would love to see a heavy weapons set. Mortars and anti-tank with more grenadiers. The heavy machine gun included looks really good. That's just an old man's two cents.

Those légionnaires are just AWESOME !
Can't wait until I can get them.
CONGRATS STRELETS A NEW HIT for you !
Regards
Patrice