Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Commissioning work in 1/72

Please contact me at imagineimage at comcast dot net and provide details of your work. If we can do all the preliminary work perhaps Strelets may pick this up and manf. them, or perhaps we can manf. them and have Strelets or HaT market them. You will note this is NOT going on any fundme or crowd sourcing site for obvious reasons that have been in the news recently. My vision is to make models that are actually CORRECT and not toys; siege artillery yes but naval FORT cannons of course. Right now, the only way to get proper fort cannons/ship cannons is the HaT British Naval Crew box for Napoleonic era. The cannons in that box are very close to being excellent top shelf stuff and if you build the upper deck of a Brig for instance, for war gaming a ship melee, these guns are perfect

Well I have a naval cannon, actually I have several, sent you an email.

ah ok now I see the artwork. Thanks. Not sure if Strelets already makes this deck/fort gun. I know HaT does.

10 and 20lb Parrot Rifle Barrels coming

I have been informed and will be receiving the first 10 and 20lb Parrot rifle barrels soon and will post at my website at www.imagineimage.org with 1/72 figs