Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wargames Illustrated Magazine Issue 370 August 2018

The latest issue of Wargames Illustrated magazine (#370) features coverage of Strelets in two articles on pages 64-67 and 82-84. The first article is an overview of wargaming with 1/72 plastics and the second is related to the magazine's monthly theme of 'America's Wars'. These are part of an ongoing series of contributions written by me for WI as they wish to expand the range of products they cover and introduce to their readers. Suggestions for other angles I may have missed are most welcome. Note that some articles are a bit behind the very latest releases because of the advanced nature of the copy deadlines.

Re: Wargames Illustrated Magazine Issue 370 August 2018

Hi Rupert,

I would love an issue on the subject of terrain and buildings i.e. the use if smaller scale buildings such as 15mm and the 2omm buildings out there. the cross over of model railway kits.

bfn

Allan

Thanks Allan. I'll see what I can do.

Well done Rupert!
Since around the late- 80s, Wargames mags, with the possible exception of Vae Victus, have had a decided 'snobbery' wrt 1/72nd plastics.
Great to see you trying to reverse this.
James

Thanks James.