Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
With the new sets release we have forgotten its FRIDAY

Hi strelets its Friday any chance of seeing any new figures you have planned for future sets Hopefully Napoleonic if possible, thanks in advance.

Re: With the new sets release we have forgotten its FRIDAY

Gee Steve, 15 new sets not enough for a week? haha
I'm sure that Strelets will not/are not resting on their laurels, but we could afford them the time to pop a few champagne corks this week, n'est pas?! :)
I'm sure that those Prussians marching, hopefully French engineers and even the Napoleon's General Staff 3 will be forthcoming.
James

Dear Steve and James,

the new lot is being distributed worldwide right now, hence delays with updates.
Nevertheless, we gave a hint of what will be ahead in a thread started by GarrisonClay.
To stretch your imagination a bit further, have a look here:

Have nice week-end, gentlemen!

Best regards,

Strelets

FFL with tropical helmet in Gallipoli ?

FFL with the Foreign Service Pith Helmet and Capote, I'm going to guess Asia such as late 1800's to turn of the century Indo-chine, Tonkin (to later become Viet Nam), or Boxer Rebellion.

I do know this Master Figure looks so exciting, thrusting with his bayonet. Actually I don't know and not knowing means it'll be really surprising to learn who he really is!

Thank you again Strelets :-)