Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Expeditionary force 1/32 Toy soldiers

E.F is like strelets in 1/32.every few months they release like 4 to 5 new sets.
at 30 usd a set i would have been bankrupt by now,had i bought the sets i wanted to from them.so i have to pick and choose so i can grab all the strelets i want,lol.

if i were you alan,id stay away from there site.they have some very good zulu war sets.

Thanks Tom, I was until now blissfully ignorant of that, now I just have to go and look.......if this costs me you will be held accountable:laughing: :laughing:

Their price point is the issue - they are scarily expensive for so few figures. And they seem to be just that bit too large to fit existing 54mm figures.

So I am tempted, but somehow doubt I will ever actually buy any.

Shame, as tehy do a great range of interesting subjects

the scale of their ranges vary up and down for sure.but as a for instance their greek range matches up with contes larger spartans.so having persian sets from them to match up is nice as there are no other persians available from conte or anyone else.

thanks strelets for letting us discuss other things.

They are lovely figures but sadly they tend to be much larger than the figures of other companies; even those that do not purport to be 60mm...