Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thank you and Congratulations!

Strelets
Dear GarrisonClay,

the French should be cautious in their joy, as it can be short-lived - revenge may be well under way :horse_racing: :

On another note - US will host in the not-so-distant future a similar event, even on bigger scale, and we all wish you have as much fun, as we had with ours.

Best regards,

Strelets
Dearest Strelets,

I don't mind admitting that today is my 62nd BDay and you just made it just as exciting as my 11th BDay discovering 1/72 toy soldiers, especially the Airfix Fort Sahara.

And now look what you guys are doing - updating and raising the bar with new 1/72 Arab sets and I think Beau Geste FFL, too. Half a century later when I should have "out-grown" the excitement of discovering these works-of-art, your fine sculptors create for us, I find myself saying - "I've got to have them, the new Strelets' sets!

Thank you my friends for keeping alive the sweetness of being a kid and giving me new works of art to add to my collection. I don't care what they say. If I qualify to be a candidate to go to heaven after all is said and done, I'm renting a U-Haul Truck and taking my Collection with me.

Faithfully yours - GC

Just a small point of information Garrison, they're called goals not points. Not having a go, just making sure you know the correct lingo :grinning:

Graham Korn
Just a small point of information Garrison, they're called goals not points. Not having a go, just making sure you know the correct lingo :grinning:
Dear Graham,

I won't use "points" anymore, and I suppose "Bingo!" is out of the question, to?

Only kidding. :-)

I sincerely appreciate your coaching me on the proper lingo for a game I am still learning. I tried to sound like I knew what I was talking about, but clearly I need your assistance. So don't give up on me and I promise I'll do my best.

Cheers - GC

Oh yes Mr Strelets they look great give me give me now.