Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thank you and Congratulations!

Strelets
Dear GarrisonClay,

the French should be cautious in their joy, as it can be short-lived - revenge may be well under way :horse_racing: :

On another note - US will host in the not-so-distant future a similar event, even on bigger scale, and we all wish you have as much fun, as we had with ours.

Best regards,

Strelets
Dearest Strelets,

I don't mind admitting that today is my 62nd BDay and you just made it just as exciting as my 11th BDay discovering 1/72 toy soldiers, especially the Airfix Fort Sahara.

And now look what you guys are doing - updating and raising the bar with new 1/72 Arab sets and I think Beau Geste FFL, too. Half a century later when I should have "out-grown" the excitement of discovering these works-of-art, your fine sculptors create for us, I find myself saying - "I've got to have them, the new Strelets' sets!

Thank you my friends for keeping alive the sweetness of being a kid and giving me new works of art to add to my collection. I don't care what they say. If I qualify to be a candidate to go to heaven after all is said and done, I'm renting a U-Haul Truck and taking my Collection with me.

Faithfully yours - GC

Just a small point of information Garrison, they're called goals not points. Not having a go, just making sure you know the correct lingo :grinning:

Graham Korn
Just a small point of information Garrison, they're called goals not points. Not having a go, just making sure you know the correct lingo :grinning:
Dear Graham,

I won't use "points" anymore, and I suppose "Bingo!" is out of the question, to?

Only kidding. :-)

I sincerely appreciate your coaching me on the proper lingo for a game I am still learning. I tried to sound like I knew what I was talking about, but clearly I need your assistance. So don't give up on me and I promise I'll do my best.

Cheers - GC

Oh yes Mr Strelets they look great give me give me now.