Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Moderator action please

Paintdog
You referred to "pure blood" (eugenics) & called me a "not pure English turncoat"(racism).
Try as you might, we are no longer talking about sport.

If you think you can brush this appalling language aside, you're wrong.

Be unsportsmanlike. Advocate violence on the sporting field. I don't care. But I will point out racism.

You should be ashamed.
"English" is not a race.

Hank

Mention of Hank above
Is he OK?
They were happy but feisty days.

If you read this. Hope you are well in the part of the USA where the sun always shines.

PS
English is a language
The English are people who crave for passports of a certain hue. (notice the definite article written by a useless article)
English can be an adjective eg English mustard

The rest is so complicated that most English people don't know so they would be terrible at those war time pass word identifiers.

"Who won the FA Cup Final in 1937?"
"Eff knows and eff cares so eff off"
"Pass friend"

Re: Hank

David O'Brien
Mention of Hank above
Is he OK?
They were happy but feisty days.

If you read this. Hope you are well in the part of the USA where the sun always shines.

PS
English is a language
The English are people who crave for passports of a certain hue. (notice the definite article written by a useless article)
English can be an adjective eg English mustard

The rest is so complicated that most English people don't know so they would be terrible at those war time pass word identifiers.

"Who won the FA Cup Final in 1937?"
"Eff knows and eff cares so eff off"
"Pass friend"
I will send him an e-mail this weekend and include this link, David. I know he will be glad to hear you still care.

He will get a kick out of knowing his legacy lives on through me. Like the song "Hotel California." "You can check-out, but you can never leave!"

P.S. Thank you for your "English" clarification. I bow before you. You are a true Sensei!

Have a great weekend. GC

Re: Hank

Im Not dead yet,was very close in February :) but too bad for you and the "janitor" I was revived as I upset "the gatekeeper" . lol. I get off my posterior and start bucket list ride as my time was almost up. May 7th I depart with my Indian motorbike California to New Hampshire across USA and back(May 22) then south to NCarolina I-40 all way to LosAngeles . On way out east I visited Fort Apache Fort Laramie and Fort ABraham Lincoln. Visited Indian factorySpirit Lake Iowa and wonderful Harley Davidson museum Milwaukie (many military motorbikes in collection( 3 x iron Butt days(1000+ miles in a day storms behind me were nasty). I rode into Canada to Port Burwell saw an "old friend" who looked rutier than me. I visited GarrisonClay in Nevada 3 year ago and kept in touch, Looks like yosu are back David OBrien, you were alwyas a good guy.Uwe keeps in touch birthdays. He was great guy too.So motorcycles my hobby now. I lost total interest with Strelets when they produced those roman civilian figures. So 6 years later and what gas changed ?