Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wot No Friday Eye Candy

Johnny
Whats all this about Football the Super Bowl was in February and the Philadelphia Eagles won (sob Sob) But do not worry Steve H keep the faith The New England Patriots will win next year.
I don't speak this language.

The new England patriots when is that set coming out is it for ACW or the great northern war or something:flushed:

Johnny
Whats all this about Football the Super Bowl was in February and the Philadelphia Eagles won (sob Sob) But do not worry Steve H keep the faith The New England Patriots will win next year.
Johnny, We need Edelman back. That way in next years Super Bowl he can invite the Commishoner up for a fake handshake and smile like he was forced to do with Brady after his deflate gate failure. What a shumck. BTW, Brady went to my H.S., Serra. I say mine because I'm older and went there first! Oh, and go 1/72! Cheers

Since always, I am with England, although I am Greek. But Harry Kane isn't enough I think. For now on England needs also a Spit Fire...:sweat_smile:

England just passed !!! Hooray...

its coming home, its coming home football's coming home.
(apologies to any Russian or Swedish fans out there)