Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
An actual NEW set of W2 Germans!

Mars is issuing a set of German Naval Infantry. Who'd have thought anybody would come up with a new W2 German set? I hope they're blue!
https://vk.com/photo-7879149_456245743?rev=1

Re: An actual NEW set of W2 Germans!

They look quite good, maybe a little stiff/wooden, but full marks for originality.

At least the figures look better than the box art. LOL

Don't get too excited Wayne! The images on the box back of the figs looked pretty good for 2 of their last sets until pix were posed of the actually figs. Pretty disappointing!

Yeah, you always have to count for all the flash that usually accompanies their sets and other issues... Oh well...

Bert
Don't get too excited Wayne! The images on the box back of the figs looked pretty good for 2 of their last sets until pix were posed of the actually figs. Pretty disappointing!
Well, on a second glance, those sets looked somewhat bad...but these pass the second check, and I'm somewhat optimistic about them. The winter set looks nice too, the Japanese and Luftwaffe not too much, but still, I'm glad they are doing stuff.

Wish they'd continute with the 17th century stuff tho.