Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ever Just Wanted To Run Away And " ... "

Mon Legionnaires,

Try as we might, there is a little Legionnaire in all of us.

Who hasn't wanted to make a fresh start, whether with an old girlfriend, or hard to get along with educator or boss, or even some guy on the forums who just wants to look for a fight and found your button.

Maybe some of us, myself included, uses a false name to run away from some kind of past and look for a new start, or just want a new neutral identity.

Personally I don't like the idea of job recruiters using social media to eliminate candidates, but I suppose it does make sense. That's why I don't use my real name on forums.

But I do express my real and sincere appreciation for your opinions and input on topics I am interested in, even if on the fringe of toy soldiering.

So, Mon Legionnaires, long live your dreams, and if you don't get it right the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd time - don't give up. Do what the Hollywood stars do, keep looking for a name that fits your personality, then make youself into a hero!

Merci beaucoup - bon chance! - GC