Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Late Antique Romans + her Enemies

This period has some pretty big gaps still.Definately need some more Hun sets- not well represented in our scale. A Hun wagon set would be very useful and some accurate mounted Huns both early in traditional garb and late with some Roman armour , helmets etc.
And then Byzantines and Vandals ! Lots of scope for new sets in this period.

I would love to see Strelets do late Romans as the existing range from another manufacturer is so inconsistent (I bought the figures and have painted some but can't get the mojo to finish them) and if they were produced alongside late period enemies, including Picts and Irish it would be brilliant. Could also be supplemented by some contemporary Byzantine sets.

Michael Hinz
Dear Strelets
can you make some Late Antique Romans (Infantry - Cavalry - Catapults) and her Enemys.
That was versteht Intresting.

Greetings from Good Old Germany

Michael + Achim
that's my dream, honestly... I painted almost 2000 figs of that timeframe now, from all sets available (Italeri, Hät, MiniArt, Redbox, even Lucky toys !) but i miss the stelets 's touch on that wonderfull era.
Late antiquity is so rich of possibilities, even more than the imperial timeframe. But unfortunately strelets already asks at this precise question, telling me that it wasn't in their mind to make our dreams come reality :-)

To see absolutely all the sets available on this timeframe, go there : https://comitatusgaulois.wordpress.com