Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Early Friday

Gentlemen,

on the occasion of Football Cup opening match may we celebrate the event:

and rush to the TV sets:

Best regards,

Strelets

Re: Early Friday

...some great battles are lying before us!!
Thank you again dear strelets !!!

If that FFL guy is WW2 Western desert I am going to get very excited ! Thanks Strelets.

Alan Buckingham
If that FFL guy is WW2 Western desert I am going to get very excited ! Thanks Strelets.
I am with Mr. Alan... I' m very happy to see this... Amazing Strelets crew.

Looks like French Foreign Legion at Bir Hakeim 1942. Desert campaigning has never looked so exciting. Thanks for the Teaser. And good luck to your Football Cup Team!

Definitely, Bir Hakeim, or
I eager to think so😊

Oh this is even better than I thought when I saw some other figs from this line at VK a few days ago!

It gets better and better. If I`m not mistaken it looks like not only FFL sets but also some opponents- the first two images possibly Algerian-Berber-Tuareg warriors?

Really really thank You Strelets crew...I really hope to see the FFL for the 2ww finally. Mitici !!

Very tempting, especially the Free French figure

Yes I'm very interested in the FFL figure, the only other set currently available is very low quality so a decent set from Strelets would be amazing - Strelets is really opening up the Western Desert campaign. What about some Senegalese to fight under Leclerc? The Arab figures look interesting - could there be some civilians aspect to them?

Dear Graham,

no, that's a deviation from our mainstream lines, and we ain't planning to dip into it too much.
Regards,

Strelets

Good morning dear Strelets team,

These are great news in regards to the FFL set.
To ensure this will be a comprehensive set, do you plan to add at least a Hotchkiss MMG and a Mortar crew in it?

Thank you for your answer and I look forward to spending money on the sets coming to us soon.
Have a great Sunday to you all.

CPN

CPN
Good morning dear Strelets team,

These are great news in regards to the FFL set.
To ensure this will be a comprehensive set, do you plan to add at least a Hotchkiss MMG and a Mortar crew in it?

Thank you for your answer and I look forward to spending money on the sets coming to us soon.
Have a great Sunday to you all.

CPN
Dear Strelets crew, for me the same thin, the same hope. Ciao!!

Excellent sculpting, well done Strelets!

It would be great to have French troops for Marocco and Tunesia in 1942/43.

Great job guys. I cant wait. Just dreaming big for a three box series, two infantry and one Heavy weapons of the Legion. But if we only get one infantry and heavy weapons that's awesome to. Thanks for listening Strelets. You guys are amazing.