Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Its Friday nice man Mr Strelets

Maybe they are too busy rushing the next new releases out, or they have changed days, I think they used to do previews on a Monday once upon a time or was it a Wednesday cant remember getting old is a drag.:persevere:

Excellent! WWI/Colonial era Arab Command set?!

Wow! well that has got my attention.

Thank you looks great so I am sure everybody will forgive you for the slight delay

Thank you for asking, Johnny and thank you for posting Strelets!

Wow, I would have never guessed there would be more Arabs coming.

I do hope someday Strelets makes that famous pose of Peter O'Toole in his brand new Arab garb and knife behind the sand dune showing off his new look - both foot and camel mounted (hint, hint).

Thank you again and looking forward to all the new sets soon to be released.

Once again beautyful figures ! Thank you STRELETS !
Now when I see these figures I think it is about time to create a French Foreign Legion set,"Beau geste" movie period.
What do you think of it STRELETS ?
Patrice

Pat Sheuck
Once again beautyful figures ! Thank you STRELETS !
Now when I see these figures I think it is about time to create a French Foreign Legion set,"Beau geste" movie period.
What do you think of it STRELETS ?
Patrice
I agree, French Foreign Legion colonial era would be a welcome and logical addition given all the Strelets WWI Arab sets. So Dear Mr Strelets, please consider adding FFL Command set, as well as Standing/Attack/Marching formats, and consider adding Heavy Machine Gun squads, light arty and even some figures with pith helmets -

https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/461478293045799095

https://youtu.be/2eJgKHqwLaI

Dear Pat,

we shall wait for a war drum beat:

Regards,

Strelets

Oh wow YES YES That is really good MORE FFL please

Now this is a totally unanticipated wonderful surprise! I sure hope these Legionnaires are of the Beau Geste era (1906).

I still remember like yesterday going to the 1966 Beau Geste movie with my best friend Jimmy, then walking one block to the hobby shop and buying the Airfix Fort Sahara. Ah, to be 11 again!

My Fort Zinderneuf has long been abandoned since my original garrison all died like heros defending it, as would be expected, under the leadership of Sgt. Dajineau. And how many Legionnaires fell from the Tower of Death?

If these are them, I would hope to see 2 or 3 poses without the famous Capote coat, and simply wearing the white trousers and pull-over shiirt as if they had to run to the walls in a hurry.

Light Blue Color like your Crimean War 052 Turkish Army would look great too to show off all of your outstanding details.

Thank you for the Teaser pictures. They really are Teasers!

I had a dream, STRELETS made it come through !
THANK YOU STRELETS !!!
Regards
Patrice

This is exciting stuff ! Maybe the start of a comprehensive French Colonial range ?
Thank you Strelets. Look forward to seeing more figures like these.

It is really amazing what strelets is preparing for us.
FFL is a must, since it has been neglected for ages in this hobby...

DuncanH
This is exciting stuff ! Maybe the start of a comprehensive French Colonial range ?
Thank you Strelets. Look forward to seeing more figures like these.
Speaking of French colonial; France's Senegalese shock-troops (some armed with machetes) could extend the Strelets WWI range too...

Hi. Thanks re possibility of FFL. May be some on horseback /camels.Can't wait for new FFL after years of neglect.