Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday

Strelets already make winter war Finns

Some Union boys in counter-attack?

I ran out of ways to say thanks many Fridays ago, so THANKS!

Cheers too for the eight (of the twelve?) that we know are scheduled for late June.

You people spoil us...

These charging blue bellies are looking bloody good !
Thank you STRELETS !
Patrice

Each Friday I hope to see a definitive, superlative set of French infantry, fusileers and elite companies, not in great coats, for my Napoleonic armies.

The recent Poles, Scots and Brits were first rate, the old guard look interesting and a useful update to the Revell set. The French infantry in greatcoats the same.

But I would so love to see them in full dress. For the ONE army that all Napoleonic collectors and gamers need, there has yet to be a definitive set. Waterloo 1815 came close, but didn't make elite companies marching to match the fusileers, Italeri made no-neck giants, HaT figures are showing their age, and I remain unconvinced the promised sets will ever reach production. So a BIG gap in the market remains.

Marc

Spot on Marc, French infantry in full dress is something that remains to be done and can be used in their hundreds.

We know from memoirs that they (as with others in the army) often donned full dress prior to battle; Friedland and Borodino being but two, significant examples.

thank you strelets for another nice looking acw set.

Splendid!

Thanks for this latest of your great friday previews! :smile:

Indeed, this figures seem to herald a set of attacking/advancing Union Infantry.
Nice dynamic & authentic poses, they will surely prove useful for many ACW enthusiasts I guess.

Although I‘m not into this specific conflict (yet), it‘s a real pleasure to watch how wonderfully & substantially Strelets is covering it. :+1:
Within no time at all, Strelets managed to sovereignly rule this topic in 1/72 and they still keep going strong at it.

It is only natural that this satisfying development generates the hope Strelets could handle other topics in a similar manner. :wink:

Already looking forward to next friday & keep up the good work.

These guys look like they are ready for an (ultimately futile and bloody)assault on Marye’s heights during Fredericksburg.

Excellent figures,Strelets.

Celtic warrior
These guys look like they are ready for an (ultimately futile and bloody)assault on Marye’s heights during Fredericksburg.

Excellent figures,Strelets.
I guess they have the look of greatcoats but Strelets promised greatcoat sets but we've seen nothing so far...