Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
French Line Infantry Standing At Attention Pose Quantity

Hi Strelets,

Quick question can you please confirm the number of poses in this set, box art is saying 42 figures but i am a bit confused.

1st pic shows 12 individual poses and your extra fig
2nd pic shows 5 command figures
3rd pic shows 5 command figures from back
4th pic shows an additional two poses at attention.

your normal set has 3 sprues and a command sprue (3x12 and a command sprues (5 figs)and single unique strelets tottaling 42 figures.

I think the last 2 figures are just an enlargement of 2 of the figures in pic 1 but hard to tell as all the poses are very similar. (perhaps its time for new glasses)

I have pre ordered these with my supplier so just wondering if my sums are wrong and i need to order more.

another great set and looking forward to the other french sets as well

thanks in advance

Allan

Re: French Line Infantry Standing At Attention Pose Quantity

Dear Allan,

you are right, it's 36 + 6 figures.
The bottom two figures are just enlargements.
Now that we're about to progress up to Scotland, may we wish you all there a good weather and a nice week-end.

Best regards,

Strelets

thanks for the update, time for stronger glasses i think

Scotland has many great things to offer all our visitors, sadly sunshine is in limited supply however the rain is great for our irn bru and whisky production and keeps the blasted midges at bay.

enjoy your visit

bfn

P.S No such thing as bad weather just wrong choice of clothing, Gortex is your friend.

Allan

This is another set with twin crossbelts - ie for French elites.

So as a humble request. Would Strelets please consider doing a matching set for the fusiliers please, with just ONE crossbelt, and bayonet attached on their right hand waist/hip please.

That way we could start to form proper units for gaming.

Many thanks

Marc