Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A Heartfelt Salute to the Strelets*R Team this Weekend for Their Outstanding Service to ...

... producing 1/72 Toy Soldiers such as representing the ACW and WWII, thereby keeping the memory alive for all the soldiers (U.S. and all) who gave the ultimate sacrifice in the line of duty during wars and conflicts.

This Sunday, May 28th, is "Memorial Day" in the U.S. giving us time off from work Monday to visit the final resting places of our fallen soldier heros and plant a flag if so desired or just hug an anonymous gravestone.

I mention this here on the Strelets*R Forum because through the efforts of the Strelets' founders, Team Members, Artisans, and Production Crews, they collectively immortalize the world's fallen through portraying them in plastic - all nationalities.

Further, Strelets*R gives them "Faces" through their outstanding sculpting which in turn gives each and every single figurine a unique Personality. Even with Toy Soldiers, I have my favorites; do you? Pretty much each set of mine has a "Captain", or "Sarge", or "Commander" or just a guy who simply receives a "Yes, Sir" upon giving a Command to my other annonymous figurines. I have no "Good Guys" or "Bad Guys", just "Tough Guys". They are all treated with Equal Respect.

Toy Soldiering today is not just making and bagging inferior figures for sale in the Dime Stores of yesteryear. Like Strelets*R accomplishes, it's about deep historical research and reflection before laying out the master plans of Re-creating an actual Army, Navy, Cavalry, Infantry ... This monumental effort keeps alive all the efforts and sacrifices of our fallen heros.

This Monday Holiday, I'm taking my wife to a military cemetary and finding a few neglected headstones, and giving them a hug and a flower, and a prayer of gratitude.

So, "Thank You, Strelets*R". I can't wait to add more of your Masterpieces to my Collection this June, and further doing my part to keeping their memories alive.