Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Maybe For This Friday's Teaser Picture Could We Have...

for some reason i really like the strelets bonus figures.i hope this is a peek at a full set of them,but i doubt it.

Thanks for the info, Steve - I've always heard it attributed to Napoleon. We used to have a great poster hanging in several of my old Arty batteries of a big cartoonish fight (brawl) with an elegant fellow decked out in proper 18th C. attire touching off a small cannon toward the fray with the quote, attributed to Napoleon underneath. I always loved that poster - and the quote.

I'd never heard about the cavalry comment. You learn something new every day.

I agree with you on doing things with a bigger bang!

As with all the previews, these Strelets keep getting better and better!

I wonder which set he goes with...

James

p.s. Any update on the scheduled release of those 12-or-so sets, perchance?

Strelets.......not funny, not funny at all :joy:

Come on Strelets this looks like a bonus figure a strelitzi I might be wrong but how about showing us a another proper picture to make up for your cheeky little joke.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hah Hah but No Mr Strelets try again.

Oh Yeah at last! A generic Streltsi set! Streltsi for their own good! Excellent ! Very good addition to my Red Box Sets of Russian Warriors and a marvellous opposition to those many many Turks sets.

Appropriate & sound response regarding all too demanding & even imperious demeanour shown by a few attendees lately. :joy: :+1:

Guess this nice Streltsy will be a further addition to Strelets typical & longstanding range of bonus figures.

Thanks for another great friday and whatever preview you decide to show next time, I‘m happily looking forward to it.

Keep em coming! :laughing:

LOL! Well, I guess the joke's on us this week! Harass & they shall deceive! :wink:

Bert

I'm sure the Strelets Team is busy.

They have never disappointed me. It's just sometimes hard for me to be patient.

My interests lay in first, Infantry, then Cavalry, lastly Artillery.

I'm very excited to see how Strelets' Brit Sqaure looks when we can see some more Masters!

Keep having fun!

I'm sure you are right Garrison! But I can't help feeling that there was a mischievous grin on the face of the person who posted that Streltsi! :wink: