Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Napoleonic Artillery for all nations

Allan from Glasgow
Hi Strelets,

I have been enjoying the development of your Japanese guns and it encourages me to raise the issue of Napoleonic artillery once again. The release of the WW2 artillery and the fact that the multi part guns makes me believe that the simpler Napoleonic guns could be produced to a very high standard.

I also believe that with a set of unique figures rather than the same identical four figure crews on a sprue. The release of a new artillery box format would i believe be a great seller.

bfn
Allan
Not into that period but it would be a good idea to have some more accurate models. However, why not look at some different ones say British 18pdr siege pieces, howitzers etc rather than Napoleons daughters?

As for today's picture I will leave it to the artillery experts!

Re: Napoleonic Artillery for all nations

Hi Strelets,

I am gutted when i saw a pic posted i thought you were going to make my day, ah well just need to console myself with all the wonderful Napoleonic figures coming out by yourself and others.

I will hopefully change your mind later in the year so santa all i want for xmas is....

bfn

Allan