Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
French line

I did not imagine *that* list, just incorrectly remembered the ‘at attention’ bit, haha!

Looking really good, thanks Strelets. I like the way that you have done ‘at attention’ as it makes them versatile for on the parade ground, standing on the battlefield or other and/or about to march off. Mix of headgear is beaut too.

Another double week with these masters on the website and the gun in response to Allan’s post on the forum.

We are lucky little vegemites,

Re: French line

These are the dog's danglie bits - superb!

Hmm - great coats - useful but dull...

Also ooh greatcoats useful & easy to paint another great set from strelets like the look of these & the variety of headgear bring on the Marching, advancing, at ease & hopefully firing line (pretty please) sets

Love these guys - I know they may seem boring to some but a lot of battles and campaigns were in cold or implement weather so they are a useful addition. On the bright side - less than half the time to paint them...

Steve H
Also ooh greatcoats useful & easy to paint another great set from strelets like the look of these & the variety of headgear bring on the Marching, advancing, at ease & hopefully firing line (pretty please) sets
Totally agree with steve please do all formats, especially a firing line