Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PSR News—didn't I see a list?

Thanks Baratheon.

Yes, I only recall seeing the Spartacus Army, unfortunately. The masters for the 'before battle' set are sooooo good, Perhaps they were put off by the few detractors. I guess that we who thought that they were fabulous needed to yell louder! Such a varied and useful set for the Spartacus uprising, but also so many ancient characters and leader figures. I do hope that it makes the release in the one after May.

My list was similar to yours, except that I replaced the Japanese artillery with the French firing line and the added the Prussian marching set and ... one other 'must have' that I can't recall, to make nine. Reckon those lovely Foot Bashi-Bazouks will be in my order too, if they make it.

No matter, it must have been a bit of a slip to put them up.

Whether all or only some of them are in the May release it is still a fabulous prospect and we know from the many 'teaser' and masters that have been shown on this forum that there is an abundance of figures on the way from super-Strelets!

James

Thanks all for your answers.
Yesterday there was a thread at this forum about may new releases which confirm PSR post. But it disappeared.
What caught my attention was that Strelets still had not shown the masters of some of the sets that appeared in the May list.

hi guys,

I posted the question that was about the general staff set 2 being reissued and the list appeared shortly after. I am slightly relieved as my bank account was about be get slammed so hopefully sets will be released at a slower pace giving my war games fund time to recover.

so it looks like a great year ahead and Santa will be busy for us all. Sorry I mentioned Santa coming we have not even had a spring in Scotland

bfn
Allan

Re: PSR News

Well, I hope it wasn't FAKE NEWS !!!

Paul K.:camera_with_flash: :movie_camera: :sleuth_or_spy: