Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dear Mr Strelets its Friday

Allan from Glasgow
Lovely figure, Hopefully Napoleonic firing lines are in the production line also, that would complete an excellent Napoleonic range.

Keep up the great work, I used to love Fridays as it was my pub day but now its strelets day

P.S. any info on ship dates for the new Prussians and French to the U.K. would be great.

bfn
Allan
I second & agree with all that Allan from Glasgow said though I feel that I already have had enough excitement this week after the old guard standing at ease set.

I would also like to see more Napoleonic poles as well but would understand there absence if the first two sets were not big sellers.

The long, long drought has finally broken as far as ACW is concerned. I hope to finally be able to retire my old Airfix guys with the honors they've earned over fifty years and replace them with all the new stuff coming out. Great times! Now, dare I ask for a really good artillery set or two from someone?

wow good news.even more acw sets coming from strelets,i hope this means that they have been selling well.

Pour it into ‘em boys!:facepunch: