Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Please join action, if you likes Airfix 1/32 figures scaledown to 1/72

My fantasy is that all the major manufacturers of 1/32 figures would scale there figures down.Conte,Barzo,CTS,TSSD,and all the others.

I agree with you friends but considering my work speed I won't be able to start painting this figures before 2125.

Regards Patrice

Pat Sheuck
I agree with you friends but considering my work speed I won't be able to start painting this figures before 2125.

Regards Patrice
As soon as that I am hoping to have all of mine based and primed by then.

It was always puzzling to me how Airfix managed to replicate great 1/32 scale sets like the Aussie infantry in the smaller scale but were happy to release really crappy sets like the Japanese,Russian and the absolute garbage Brit paratroopers.
I don’t think that Airfix currently have any interest in the market for figures,which is a shame.Personally it was Airfix that started me in this hobby and I will always be grateful for that.
The market for figures may not be profitable enough,I don’tknow But the kids of today will never know the simple pleasures of toy soldiers like we did.