Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pickett's Charge 3

zirrian
Reading all the nit-picking every time Strelets teases a new ACW set is getting a bit discouraging.

However I really like the look of these figures, and for skirmish gaming I'll surely pick these up. I was considering the 2nd charge sets, but these suit my purpose a lot better. Thanks Strelets.

Now I need to figure out what to do with all those Esci, Italeri, IMEX and Accurate ACW figures...ah well.
Zirrian - The Accurate Union Infantry, and maybe Confederates, too have some really nice looking Back-Packs. I'm saving all my old sets (in the nice, soft, easy to cut plastics) to cut up the figures and attach back-packs to some of these.

You can buy separate back packs from Dayton Painting Association from the range RSM95.

zirrian
Reading all the nit-picking every time Strelets teases a new ACW set is getting a bit discouraging.

However I really like the look of these figures, and for skirmish gaming I'll surely pick these up. I was considering the 2nd charge sets, but these suit my purpose a lot better. Thanks Strelets.

Now I need to figure out what to do with all those Esci, Italeri, IMEX and Accurate ACW figures...ah well.
I can only speak for myself, but there is a difference between nit-picking and trying to offer constructive criticism to improve an already awesome and impressive set. I come from a generation where we had to "make do" so often to fill in gaps in armies because there was so little out there on the market. Thanks to companies like Strelets we are seeing dream sets come true.

I personally love the new direction Strelets is headed and want to give them the utmost support. I think folks are just trying to be helpful and make great sets even better.

Great figures! Any idea of when their release date?

Lovely, lovely lovely! Plenty of marvellous poses yet again.

Thanks encore, encore Strelets. Looking forward to May(-ish)'s release and now beyond! :)