Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Early Friday

Will you re-release the Boers, mounted and dismounted or perhaps do resculpted sets for those?

Dear Graham,

We shall see.
No further comments at this stage.
Regards,

Strelets

Strelets
Dear Graham,

We shall see.
No further comments at this stage.
Regards,

Strelets
Dear Strelets -

One of the most exciting Ranges of 1/72 Soft Plastic Soldiers ever is your Boer Wars Range. But it's time to update some of the British sets given the outstanding sculpting standards your Team has given us for the WWI Lawrence Range. Those Turkish Infantry are amazing, especially the way the headgear with neck curtains blow in the wind.

Please use that Sculptor to redo the British Infantry Set in the Style I have linked to the Four Feathers Google site with Neck Curtains, double ammo pouches, etc. They are perfect for the Boer War, and will work also in the Kitchener Sudan Wars if you decide to do it also - And you Should!!!

I personanally think your Boer Sets, both Mounted and Dismounted are some of the Coolest 1/72 Soft Plastic sets ever made - Men and Women, a guy throwing Dynomite! - Uniformed adn Civilian - Just so Cool!

Please, redo the British Infantry and add Boer Artillerymen for your "Long Tom!"

Thank you Strelets Team - GC

Now this is exciting!

I don't do the Boer War, but I think this is identical or reasonably similar to the de Bange 155 mm long cannon mle. 1877 which produced in large numbers and served in several conflicts including WW1 (1.392 guns), the Russian Civil War (160 guns went to Russia), the Spanish Civil War (32 guns), WW2 (French and Finnish service). So, a very useful model!