Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Have a nice week-end, gentlemen!

And to think they used to say on PSR that Strelets don't make good artillery sets you are proving them wrong time after time with your current & future output.
I always thought anyway that your Napoleonic French & British Egypt campaign artillery were pretty good anyway no matter what PSR said.

Look like British colonial artillery, probably 12pd gun used from Boer war up to ww1, against Von Letov

Oh...no words, only happines...

Strelets, I cannot tell you how happy,...... but grinning from ear to ear, I thought they were in the pipeline,but this is sooner than expected, very very happy......and I will be buying a few:joy:

Holy Camel Humps! - What great looking Masters, love the Foreign Service Helmet with front peak and Air Vent on top, and that handsome Tunic. Makes me want to jump into Dr. Who's Time Machine and join up for some fight'en.

Just a reminder for a future set of Infantry wearing actual uniforms for the movie "The Four Feathers" with the Neck Curtain on their Foreign Service Helmet and the awesomest Braces/Suspenders wide at the top and narrowing down with Ammo Pouches good for Boer War and Sudan:

http://www.soldiersofthequeen.com/HollywoodRaj-WilliamQuinnellandTheFourFeathers1939.html

Great work Strelets Team and yes, I'll have a nice weekend now just dreaming -"Thank You!"

You're spoiling us, Strelets!! Please keep it up :-)

Regards,
Andrew

It looks like the hole to attach the cannon is on the top of the cannon rather than the sides in relation to the loader.

And now it would take the British infantry with this new standard of sculpture.

Amen to that.