Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The colours

Chapeau sir!

Much better figure, this is more in the spirit of things.

I am sure a lot of people will enjoy painting this unique little cameo.

Nice one I hope it comes in May! Though I would really like flagless poles, most use paper flags but I guess some are fans of the plastic flag. Maybe a finial would be good too.

Well done Strelets.

Strelets
Gentlemen,

to those of you, who alleged our disrespect towards the colours.

Best regards,

Strelets
Unfortunately flags did end up on the floor but this pose is really good. Even better is a company that reads comments from their punters and acts on them!

Re: The Colors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNLOXYY17PQ

At about the 48 second mark the Union soldier prevents the Confederate colors from falling as the Confederate soldier dies with the flag.

I know that is the noble spirit that I consider when I think of the American Civil War.

Thank you Strelets for changing the figure.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek
https://bunkermeister.blogspot.com/

those are great looking masters. I'd prefer that the sculptor put any one of the appropriate patterns on the flags. Then both non-painters and painters could choose whether to cut it off and replace with paper flags.

AWESOME pose !!!
Thank you once again STRELETS !
It's a good choice to get inspired by the famous American artists like Keith ROCCO, Mort KUNTSLER, an Don TROIANI.
GarrisonClay is right too about the painting or paper flag option.
According to my painting skills I shall surely choose the paper flag option...
Yes thanks again STRELETS and go on with such your wonderful creativity !

May I add my kudos and thanks for a superb figure and alteration. Well done.

A great relief to know this issue of crucial significance has been handled in such a masterly manner. :laughing:

To be honest, the two figures are incredibly authentic & realistic.
Extremely well conceived and realised. Already a small scene itself, many ACW buffs will undoubtedly put these figures to good use.

That said, I hope the original casualty pose will still be included in one of Strelets upcoming CSA sets?! :wink: