Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Next batch of new sets

Hi Strelets I am probably jumping the gun a bit but do you know roughly when the next shipment of new figures will be released and if at all possible what sets will be in it so we can work out how much pocket money we have to save up.
I understand totally if no information is available & imagine the next batch may be around late may To early June like it was last year thanks in advance & keep making great sets of new figures for us to drool over.:yum:

Re: Next batch of new sets

I understand you cant give us exact timings but I would also love any news on this front, we seem to have a lot of Napoleonic sets in the pipeline from yourself and other companies.

It would aid us greatly in our purchases if we knew what and when. Its a problem we are all enjoying to have except perhaps our savings account.

thanks in advance

Allan

Dear Steve,

we aim at May with about a dozen of new sets. No further details at this stage.
Best regards,

Strelets

Thanks for getting back so quickly to what was a awkward question my birthdays at the end of may so hopefully I will have some great new sets to spend my birthday cash on.:hugging_face:

Around 12 sets by May-ish—we really are lucky little vegemites!

By my count that means all of those R and M sets in prep. that have been previewed in the Friday 'teasers' are down for that release. What's more, given your record, we can expect that you'll meet your target (not meaning to put any pressure on any of you wonderful folkl at Strelets)!

No wonder the S for Strelets on this forum in in gold. You are having a marvellous golden time!

Thanks, yet again, for all your efforts to date and for generating yet more excited anticipation!

James