Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SAM format evolution ?

To be honest I think all the SAM format needs is a firing/reloading line to make it Great but on a personal note I would also like see the at ease set become at attention to make things a little more formal the ranks. :relieved:

Hi everyone,

I have to agree with posters above I have bought many boxes of all the new Napoleonic sets but feel that the lack of loading and firing poses is a big let down. My reasoning for this although the new sets are great is that mixing with other companies sets i find doesn't work well.

This in not a problems with strelets figures. I just feel all companies have their own molding styles and sizing. I tend to do full divisions of figures from each company and so the lack of firing / loading figures means that strelets sets are in the following units rather than in the front lines which is a shame.

just my two pence worth.

P.S Would still love strelets to do Napoleonic gun crews with a box of 48 figs per nation with perhaps four or five variants of each gun crew poses and a few High command figures added for good luck

bfn

Allan

Thank you for your contributions. I concur with the proposal for the artillery.
CPN

Steve H
To be honest I think all the SAM format needs is a firing/reloading line to make it Great but on a personal note I would also like see the at ease set become at attention to make things a little more formal the ranks. :relieved:
Yes, I agree absolutly that we need a firing-set with 2 reloading poses and eventually 3-4 combat poses too. I appreciate very much the new Napoleonic sets, but I and many others wants to create fighting scenes too.

And I agree that some new canon-sets would been desirable....