Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Strelets: Cavalry Command sets?

Nice idea, and it'd also solve the problem of too few Roman command figures, or not sufficient number of Napoleonic command figs. I build 24-men units, 20 rank and file, 4 command usually - thus extra command sprues for Nappies would be nice.

"I think the solution would be a separate command set that would include both inf & cav command figs."

In other words a big box command set but without the extra regular figures.. :money_mouth_face:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! More like a box like the Union Cav Skirms with a Musician, 1-2 Standard Bearers, 2 Officers & maybe a dispatch rider all mtd. Then a similar group on foot with maybe some non-coms, casualties, etc. Basically 6 mtd poses & 8-10 foot poses.

Maybe Zvezda have the answer with three sprues of troopers and one of command?

While we're talking about command figures any suggestions of what to use for French Cavalry Generals? I don't want to use the Revel General staff as they are too static for cavalry and the set comes with too many other figures that are no use to me. I have used Strelets Napoleonic Generals part 2 but again most are static or too specific, i.e. Cuirassier or Hussar uniforms.
Is there any news on the "part 3" set that is listed and would they serve this purpose?