Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A question to Marvin - about your lovely Polish troops

Are they a wargames unit? Because if they are - chapeau! sir, they are lovely. Really works well, nice figures, well painted, and nice basing.

Re: A question to Marvin - about your lovely Polish troops

May I add my kudos to Steve's - great job!

I agree these guys look like they have been though a battle & are on the way to another top draw painting I have painted this set myself but nowhere near as well as this, & nice base to set it all off amazing!.

Thanks, guys for the supportive comments! :smiley:

As you can see, I am an all too infrequent visitor to the Strelets site - something that I have to put right in the future. So, just 2 and a half months late, let me just reply by saying that they are not intended for wargaming as such as I don't wargame myself. But I felt that these marching figures would look much better as a group.

Incidentally, I painted the remainder of the box by tackling another Polish regiment - the 13th Regiment which wore white uniforms (captured Austrian supplies). These figures I based individually. You can check them out on my blog (url link below)

https://suburbanmilitarism.wordpress.com/2018/01/25/more-poles-13th-regiment-of-infantry/

Thanks,

Marvin

Well!

That is a body of work to be proud of. Some seriously nice units there. Please consider me to be one of your fans.