Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Russians are Coming! The Russians are Coming!

There's a picture of the new Redbox Russian Infantry of the Guard box cover on the VK web forum here:

https://vk.com/club7879149

Scroll down a little.It looks like it's going to be a very busy Spring!:wink:

Paul K.

Re: The Russians are Coming! The Russians are Coming!

These look really nice but I think we have seen the figures before but not the box.
I think Haron mentioned that there would be four Russian Napoleonic sets released this spring or was that just a dream I had.:grinning:

Steve H
These look really nice but I think we have seen the figures before but not the box.
I think Haron mentioned that there would be four Russian Napoleonic sets released this spring or was that just a dream I had.:grinning:
Based on VK, there'll be Guards, Grenadiers, Musketeers and Jagers. So that's four.

So... 4 boxes of Russians from Redbox...I think Strelets mentioned 6 boxes of Napoleonics to be released this Spring!!! Why that's 10 boxes of Nappies, could this be some kind of a new world record! Call the Guinness people, time to celebrate! The Golden age of Plastics is alive and well!

Paul K.:heart_eyes:

Wonderful news! Napoleonic Russian Infantry without Kiever were missing. The Haet-Sets of 1805 were strange in theirs proportions and quite difficult to combine with other Napoleonics. Unfortunatly we will missing still Russian Infantry in summer clothes for 1812/13! No Jaeger, no fusiliers are on the market!

The VK homepage mention, that the Redbox sets will been probably delivered at the end of 2018 and not this spring - we have still to wait some time ...

Re: The Russians are Coming! no, already there.

Have a look here: http://bennosfiguresforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15520&p=189095&hilit=leon#p189095

Best Russians ever made in 1/72

I'm kind of glad the Redbox Russians are not being released until the end of the year as that many Napoleonic sets are being released or restocked that it will take me that long before I can get round to painting all the backlog. :grinning: