Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My first Strelets

And the great thing with Strelets figures is that they look even more amazing painted up....it really brings them to life. Combine that with their wonderfully diverse ranges, and they are now my favourite manufacturer. Enjoy your second childhood!! :-)

Cheers,
Andrew

I love that a lot of the sets have so many unique poses too. My Thin Red Line set has 158 figures and they are all unique. It’s a small point but quite novel to me. I ordered a few more sets last night including Lawrence Of Arabia, one of my fav films. Looking forward to getting them

Dave
I love that a lot of the sets have so many unique poses too. My Thin Red Line set has 158 figures and they are all unique. It’s a small point but quite novel to me. I ordered a few more sets last night including Lawrence Of Arabia, one of my fav films. Looking forward to getting them
Dave, you will not be disappointed mate - the Lawrence of Arabia sets (both foot and mounted) look fantastic when painted! Pit them against your old Airfix French Foreign Legion - they'll take your breath away and knock your socks off all at the same time!

Just imagine if we had some Strelets Foreign Legion!! :grinning:

Cheers,
Andrew

Yeah guys I figured they could pull double duty with my legionaries. I need to get some Turkish WW1 as well though.
I was eyeing up the Tropical set from Strelets.
I think FF Legion are due a new set, looking at PSR I was surprised the newest set was still my old Esci set. I wish I had that newer Airfix version. The ones I have are the original set which are a bit less detailed
I currently have Into The Valley Of Death and The Heavy Brigade sets in my online basket to finish my Crimean collection. Only issue is I will need some Russian guns. I have a ton of Esci ones somewhere so will have to do some digging!