Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prussian infantry on the march

Oh no Strelets you have done it again more irresistible Napoleonic soldiers.

Do I need more Prussian Infantry? NO I need Austrians and Russian Infantry.

Will I buy these Prussian's? Just take my credit card do with it what you will :joy:

Brian
Oh no Strelets you have done it again more irresistible Napoleonic soldiers.

Do I need more Prussian Infantry? NO I need Austrians and Russian Infantry.

Will I buy these Prussian's? Just take my credit card do with it what you will :joy:
Yes Brian I have the same problem/illness but with WW1 and WW2 sets. But until they find a cure the guys and gells at strelets do not have to worry where their next Lear Jet is coming from.

Excellent looking Prussians! Lots of conversion possibilities, here.
Can't wait to see them up close.

Paul K.:grinning:

Hello,
Great news indeed. I have a remark. The knapsack should be on the left of the soldier. On the rifght should be the cartridge box. But it may be due to the angle of the mixture.
Kind regards
CPN

I have to agree; all the images I've seen of Prussians show the haversack worn on the left side/over the left buttock. Otherwise, these are beautiful-looking figures and I can't wait to get half a dozen or more boxes. Thanks strelets!

Once again Strelets have produced a great set just in time. I have just about finished painting my British & Highlanders at ease I am getting a bit weary of red paint & fairly complex uniforms.
The Prussians look fantastic & have a lot more variety than the Hat set in my opinion please bring them out quickly I'll have four boxes please (to start with).

Hi Strelets

Great looking figures of which i will buy many, but i guess i have to be the first to ask the following

1 will we get sets in the attack and at ease poses.
2 Due you have an estimated time of release.
3 Numbers of each pose in a box.
4 Will you be releasing Prussian landwehr further down the line.

thanks in advance
Allan