Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Not many posts of late and a FYI for Mr Buckingham

I have an edge....retired .....and some times I have more spare times than others, and right now lots of spare time, as my local rivers are in flood and can`t go fishing.:+1:

Sorry but I stand by my first statement I am from planet Earth I have over 600 AFV and between 3 and 5 thousand figures to paint and base. This is normal I think you come from the same place as Elon Musk. But you seem a nice guy so I will stay mum.

Alan Buckingham
I have an edge....retired .....and some times I have more spare times than others, and right now lots of spare time, as my local rivers are in flood and can`t go fishing.:+1:
You have spare time? - personally since retiring my life has got more hectic.

Dittos for me - I sometimes wonder how I ever had time to hold down a job... :grin:

I'm all for the aliens posting pics, it's good to see what the figures should look like.:blush:

Allan, those Turks look fabulous. Seeing them makes me want to have them in the queue of figures waiting to be painted by me. The serbs are perhaps not on my RADAR but they look good too.