Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Feedback

Hi everyone,
As we all know,business needs feedback to progress or ensure it is going in a good direction.
Regarding this hobby, we have all different sensibilities but still STRELETS light need somme feedback.please find below m'y humble and honnest feedback.

Website/forum
Great interaction with passionate customers.we could always ask for more but sincerely it is really zone the best.

Production current
I am only interested in musket era and Wwii.
The napoleonic ans ACW are really nice.
I have to say i am not interested of buying Standing figures. I would prefer a mix of firing/loading/ at the ready type to complement the marching and advance boxes.

Wwii. What a great line and for once no ubiquituous German soldiers. I hope to see the Japanese in winter gear.

Way ahead:

Napoleonic:
The Prussian line is on its way
I would like to see some Russian sets from 1805 to 1814 to better portray this big player.
Austria might be done by Hat but ....
I know you said to be reluctant to produce artillery but as someone said I would not mind having only crews.

ACW
Firing line seems on the way so great! I think you will not escape temptation for a zouave line!

Ww2
More heavy weapons surely and maybe some British commandos with berets valid for 1944/1945 campaign?

New era to investigate:
American révolution
Jacobite with cavalry artillery
Have a great day and happy new year again!
CPN