Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
In the Spirit of the Holidays and with a cup of Holiday Spirits, a Toast ...

Forgive me but I've escaped on vacation early so I'd like to raise a cup to our amazing friends around the world who make up Strelets, who also lets Orion join in, as well as others.

In reflection, this closing year has been one of most amazing in our hobby. Strelets has not just grown, but has reinvented itself. Their Team of Sculptors have really sharpened their skills so as to set a new standard. The Team has also added niche sets like WWI and WWII, and added some new complete Ranges like ACW. Thank you Strelets for fulfilling the wishes of some of us that are half a century old!

Strelets by leaving this Forum "open" has allowed us all to come together and enjoy global/international dialogue without restriction; only respect for each other - How cool!

Strange as it may sound, this Strelets Forum is the first and last online place I look forward to checking into on a daily basis with excitement. I know they care because they give us "Friday" Teaser Pictures of new sets ... and then they deliver.

And on a personal note, this year alone, I purchased figures from Sellers in the Ukraine, Poland, the U.K., Taiwan, China, Japan, Germany, France, Australia, Italy (last year), and maybe more, not just for the cheapest price, but to spread a little respect and commerce around the globe.

So to all of us Strelets Forum friends, who are students and hobbyists of the Military Art, ...

a Toast!

Re: In the Spirit of the Holidays and with a cup of Holiday Spirits, a Toast ...

Well said Mr. Clay! I feel like Strelets is taking over as our hobby's most prolific manufacturer, with a steady diet of new sets coming out on a regular basis and with great quality and sculpting too as well as subjects either not done before or not addressed in a very long time.

Re: In the Spirit of the Holidays and with a cup of Holiday Spirits, a Toast ...

SA-LUTE! :champagne:

Wishing Strelets & everyone a Merry Christmas :santa: & a Happy New Year!:tada:

:slightly_smiling_face:

Strelets
:slightly_smiling_face:
What a great pose! I can see a few boxes of these guys doing light duty at Waterloo! Now I have a reason to assemble my Airfix Waterloo kits I have been hanging onto for years. Thanks Strelets :-)

Another great pose the old guard really take at ease to another level, I fancy a drink myself now cheers everybody have a great Christmas & a happy nappy new year