Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Are ORION and HARON the same?

Hi Haron,

Any update on the Vietnam War Sets?

To me it is sad... Masters was spoiled by one my worker. :(

HARON

Hello Haron,
guess you're refering to the earlier announced Vietnam War sets here?

If so, does that mean your greatly anticipated Vietnam sets are delayed or -god forbid- worse? :fearful:

PeterTheGreat
HARON

Hello Haron,
guess you're refering to the earlier announced Vietnam War sets here?

If so, does that mean your greatly anticipated Vietnam sets are delayed or -god forbid- worse? :fearful:
If he meant the Vietnam War figures, I'm gonna be angry.

zirrian
PeterTheGreat
HARON

Hello Haron,
guess you\'re refering to the earlier announced Vietnam War sets here?

If he meant the Vietnam War figures, I'm gonna be angry.
Well, I guess the 'nam stuff is gone, then.

Good riddance.

HARON
Now in plans isn't present. Can next year.
Dear Haron,

Thank you for your reply. Next year would be great! I hope for WWII British Tank Crew (Summer Uniform). Summer Uniform Crew figures are thin and fit in the Tank's Turret Hatch easily.

Your Soviet/Russian, German and American Tank Crews are all very nice. I received new boxes today I bought from Kharkiv, Ukraine shipped to me in the U.S. More nice new colors!

I will remind you next year; British Tank Crew!

Happy Holidays

GarrisonClay
HARON
Now in plans isn\'t present. Can next year.
Dear Haron,

Thank you for your reply. Next year would be great! I hope for WWII British Tank Crew (Summer Uniform). Summer Uniform Crew figures are thin and fit in the Tank's Turret Hatch easily.

Your Soviet/Russian, German and American Tank Crews are all very nice. I received new boxes today I bought from Kharkiv, Ukraine shipped to me in the U.S. More nice new colors!

I will remind you next year; British Tank Crew!

Happy Holidays
Nice to see this reply. It is appreciated that Haron (like Strelet) do consider what their customers want. Yes, British tank crews will probably not sell as well as another 'SS tank crew set' but that is no reason so not doing them.

I wonder if desert tank crew would also have financial potential.Suck it and see and if they sell why try other allied crews.

A very long shot but there are quite a few 1/72 WW1 tanks out there - a set of mixed British and French crews to go with them would be appreciated.

To both Strelet and Haron have an enjoyable Christmas (unless you have to wait until January 7th January)