Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday

Great looking figures I cant wait to get my hands on them. So late Prussians marching, French line infantry marching, & French imperial guard marching these would be my guess for the three Napoleonic sets to be released in spring followed later maybe with in attack & at ease sets to follow later in the year.
Onto the sculpting on the figures, I have just received the Napoleonic at ease sets today & the sculpting is top notch I have the marching & in attack sets and the sculpting has got better with each new set I think the Strelets figures are still evolving set by set & maybe the ACW figures stem from an earlier sculpts that have just been delayed in release.

Stunning looking Prussians especially the officer I like the way his just marching, Strelets have resisted the urge to have him waving his sword above his head like in so many other sets.

One thing Strelets can you look around the back of the officer and just make sure his coat has long tails and not short like the men.

Thanks for yet another wonderful friday update. :+1:

Again, excellent looking figures.
As already mentioned, very glad to see Strelets working on the napoleonic main opponents now.
The marching-advancing/attacking-standing-formula will be highly welcomed by many and (quite likely) a great commercial success.
Needless to say, but Strelets current production standards are significantly superior to other possible manufacturers within this specific 1/72 subject area.

Hope the next release batch will already contain some of those fantastic looking prussians?

Thanks for the insight and keep em comin! :+1: