Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The WWII Japanese sets are pretty awesome

Dear Arlin,

to be more precise, these sets were initially inspired by you, who drew our attention to this campaign.

Best regards,

Strelets

Well done all! I love this WWII range too, so keep them coming!

I think I speak for all of us when I say that we really appreciate it when a manufacturer courts and listens to feedback from their customer and fan base!

Fantastic poses, just wish the ACW sets would also get a figure or two using the rifle as a club.

Mine arrived today, as did the other WW 1 AND 2 sets, they all look very good to me, and I am loving the WW 2 Japs keep them coming Strelets and at this size :-)

Traveller
Fantastic poses, just wish the ACW sets would also get a figure or two using the rifle as a club.
I have always liked the hand grenade throwing pose and especially this one of Strelets now. Airfix and MARX have had similar ones. You know, Don Troiani has a painting of Confederates throwing rocks at the advancing Union troops when they ran out of ammo. I'd like to see a Confederate pose just like the Strelets Japanese and Airfix WWI German but instead throwing rocks. It wouldn't be out of place at all and besides, nobody has done one in 1/72 I know of. I'd also like clubbing poses for both ACW armies.