Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Latest Strelets sets are available now.

PeterTheGreat
Hej resande! :smiley:

Not sure if this putative shipping costs-issue applies to all german shops in general?
It could prove helpful to contact the shops in question and ask for the specific shipping costs regarding your location and quantity of products you're aiming at.

For example, I had very good experiences with italian, czech, bulgarian, ukrainian or polish online shops and manufacturers over the past two decades.
Just tryin to hint at the many options out there in the www. :wink:

Med vänliga hälsningar.
Well I need the Pickett's charge set 2, the Union and CSA standing, one of each shipping to Stockholm postal code 14151, apparantly Strelets new batch is coming to the UK on monday, sadly shipping cost is pretty high too from the UK.

Oh and great avatar Peter!

I have found the postal costs from shops/sites in Poland cheap less than the UK or Deutschland.

The Polish ones are good, I looked at Jadar but nothing there as far as I can see.

Order placed.

At least one set of the latest but one batch is already hard to find in online shops and on evilbay.

I have ordered already the new sets. My german internet-shop has offered them last thursday.

Can anyone supply pictures of the figures for the US infantry in attack set 2? I am dying of curiosity.

Xenophon
Can anyone supply pictures of the figures for the US infantry in attack set 2? I am dying of curiosity.
I ordered the "mystery box" and is also keen on seeing the sculpts. I assume Strelets are too busy to upload pics. I don't mind as long as they pour out figures, but in my country there's a saying that goes "buying the pig in the sack", meaning you buy something you haven't seen. I suspect other countries have similar expressions.

A pig in a poke. As you say cannot complain about Strelets they have the most up todate web pages,
I will not name the all the others but here is three you can fill in the blanks.
Crowd funding news only I will eat my --- if you cannot guess this one.
Updates every five years or less. Hail the King no Hail ------.
Soon to be released Su 76m on non updated page for 18 months 30 months later still no sign. Please Sick of Complaining.
Then after my latest run in with them the official company business policy You are a less than a single life cell to us, we are a huge multinational company we do what we want when we want to. Evil Lagoon Evil bids

Hi! Really liking Strelet's high output and amazing improved quality but, sorry, won't buy without sight of the final production figures - been burned too many times.

Have a number of the WW1 revealed sets on my next big Hannants checkout list but awaiting pictures of the those remaining WW1 and Russian Civil War undisclosed boxes before I press the "purchase" button. :)

Best wishes and thanks, Strelets!

I agree. I am particular about my figs being compatible with one another. I don't mind the "chunky" style, provided all of my figures for that conflict are done in it. I really look forward to more ACW figs in the new style, but i need to be sure that they are actually so sculpted.

Thank you so much! They look nice. Frock coats and not overcoats, I take it? Definitely worth a couple of boxes.

Xenophon
Thank you so much! They look nice. Frock coats and not overcoats, I take it? Definitely worth a couple of boxes.
Frock coats, and same poses as Pickett's charge set, and same or similiar command sprue.