Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Austerlitz 1805

Good morning everyone,
Today is the day of great battle opposing opposing three empires.
Funny though the coverage in plastic figures is poor. No Russian infantry un greatcoats as they were. Ni 1805 artillry or cavalry (dragons, cuirassiers, lîfeguards). Let's hope for some in 2018.
Cheers.
CPN

Re: Austerlitz 1805

I forgot all about this date how could I, it would be good if there was a calendar you could buy that had the dates of all the major battles ever fought on at least all the battles from the Napoleonic times onward.

CPN
Good morning everyone,
Today is the day of great battle opposing opposing three empires.
Funny though the coverage in plastic figures is poor. No Russian infantry un greatcoats as they were. Ni 1805 artillry or cavalry (dragons, cuirassiers, lîfeguards). Let's hope for some in 2018.
Cheers.
CPN
I love this battle...and I see too the "big hole" on 1/72 toy soldiers world...

I will release 4 sets of infantry on the Russian army in the spring. Wait.

Good morning Haron,

Well great news indeed! I will wait and start saving money.

Have great weekend.

CPN

HARON
Hi Haron I think we have seen two of the sets previewed on this site before but I'm interested in what the other two sets are, any chance of a posting some pics of the other two Russian sets to sate our curiosity thanks.

Steve H
HARON
Hi Haron I think we have seen two of the sets previewed on this site before but I'm interested in what the other two sets are, any chance of a posting some pics of the other two Russian sets to sate our curiosity thanks.
Wait till April-May. Or I will let out them or horse sets on "Japanese invasions of Korea (1592-98)"

HARON
LOL...I ' ve send a post some minutes ago... Hahaha!! Many thanks Sir. I' ll waiting those Amazing 4 set. Yeah!!