Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Needed WW2 American Artillery and crews

David O'Brien
AB/ Fighting 15s do whitemetal crews for 105mm, 57mm, 3 inch, 155mm guns
also they do British tank crews 8th Army , Pixie suits, woollie pullies etc
Now if we were talking about metal crew, and I had any spare organs I could sell, then yes, AB would be a good choice.

Now if we were talking about metal crew, and I had any spare organs I could sell, then yes, AB would be a good choice.

What a great idea my parts are all old and worn out but I could sell the kids organs. Now where can I sell them? Not Evil Bay tried to sell one of the kids on there already they told me it was not legal.

Well, (& I HATE myself for even saying this!) there has been too much futzing around with all the smaller guns & the 88s for the Germans. Other guns & crews really need to be represented. However, Manufacturers really need to step back & take a break from WW2 Germans!

When we have some decent US, British, Russian, Japanese & even French heavy artillery, heavy weapons & crews in both winter & summer garb, (Yes I know many of these have been done for British & Russians!) as well as some of the minor participants,There is no reason to go back to the Germans. (Who have more sets made for them than the rest of the WW2 participants combined!)